These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Tuesday by the city of Jacksonville.
- Jacksonville Aviation Authority, 13365 Simpson Way, contractor is Acon Construction Co. Inc., 182,000 square feet, hangar alteration at Cecil Field, $285,416.
- Johnson & Johnson Vision Care Inc., 7500 Centurion Parkway, contractor is Cyma Builders & Construction Managers Inc., 15,421 square feet, utility plant expansion, $24 million.
Office, Bank, Professional
- First Florida Credit Union, 3280 Tamaya Blvd., contractor is North Coast Construction Co., 2,060 square feet, new building, $749,000.
- Aspen Dental, 9920 Southside Blvd., contractor is Genesis Diversified Services, 3,620 square feet, two permits for new buildings, $305,000.
- American Plumbing, 5854 Arlington Road, contractor is Pence Construction, 2,869 square feet, tenant build-out, $45,000.
School, Library, Other Educational
- Jacksonville University, 5491 Dolphin Point Blvd., contractor is Stellar Group Inc., 5,598 square feet, three permits for counseling, urgent care and mental health tenant build-outs, $917,422.
- Clear Channel Outdoor Inc., 111 Busch Drive, contractor is Clear Channel Outdoor Inc., replace static sign with digital billboard, $200,000.
- 225 Water Street, 225 Water St., contractor is Brown Enterprises, two permits for monument signs with tenant panels, $30,000.
- Lineage, 1780 W. Beaver St., contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., five permits for wall signs, $16,000.
- Conway Holdings & Investments LLC, 5325 Emerson St., contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., four permits for wall sign tenant panels, $6,000.
- Mambos Cuban Cafe, 4820 Deer Lake Drive W., No. 13, contractor is CNS Signs Inc., two permits for wall signs, $4,300.
- Sherwin Williams, 716 New Berlin Road, No. 9, contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., wall sign, $4,000.
- Smoke Shop, 8011 Merrill Road, No. 22, contractor is CNS Signs Inc., wall sign, $2,400.
- Fuji Yama, 8011 Merrill Road, No. 19, contractor is CNS Signs Inc., wall sign, $1,200.