These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Thursday by the city of Jacksonville.
- Ciel Luxury Apartments, 4929 Skyway Drive, contractor is SEM Power LLC, two permits for solar system installation, $75,520.
- Ascension St. Vincent’s Riverside Hospital, 1 Shircliff Way, contractor is Gilbane Building Co., 32,373 square feet, second-floor renovation, $1.18 million.
Hotel, Motel, Dormitory
- Residence Inn by Marriott, 357 Oak St., contractor is TCL Construction Concepts Inc., install retaining wall, $32,795.
- The Safariland Group, 3041 Faye Road, contractor is Racine Construction Co., 556 square feet, restroom renovation, $77,590.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Total Dermatology Care Center P.A., 915 W. Monroe St., No. 300, contractor is Emerald C’s Development Inc., 7,040 square feet, tenant build-out, $279,003.
- American Plumbing Contractors Inc., 5840 Arlington Road, contractor is Pence Construction, 5,100 square feet, tenant build-out, $98,890.
- The Legends of Real Estate, 6018 San Jose Blvd., contractor is Heritage Signs Inc., wall sign, $3,772.
- BioLife Plasma Services, 9312 Arlington Expressway, contractor is Anchor Sign Inc., wall sign, $3,116.
- Stonecore Jacksonville’s Outdoor Solution Center Stone Hardscape Handi House, 9100 Philips Highway, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., ground sign, $2,350.