These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Friday by the city of Jacksonville.
Church, Other Religious
- Resurrection Church Anglican Inc., 4617 San Juan Ave., contractor is JBL Corp. Inc., 1,000 square feet, tenant build-out, $35,000.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Jacksonville Electric Authority, 6727 Broadway Ave., contractor is Auld & White Constructors LLC, 38,929 square feet, renovation of service center, $4.27 million.
School, Library, Other Educational
- Cornerstone Classical Academy Inc., 2360 St. Johns Bluff Road S., contractor is Williams & Rowe Co. Inc., 35,000 square feet, tenant build-out, $150,000.
- Burger King, Flame Grilling Since 1954, 6014 New Kings Road, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., 10 permits for wall, canopy and clearance bar signs, $20,000.
- Fit20, 9823 Tapestry Park Circle, No. 106, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $2,000.