These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Wednesday by the city of Jacksonville.
- Yellow Bluff Landing Amenity Center, 16529 Tisons Bluff Road, contractor is All Weather Contractors Inc., install ADA ramp, $31,740.
- Ashley Street Container Lofts, 412 E. Ashley St., contractor is ShayCore LLC, foundation, $25,000.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Riverplace Boulevard LP, 1300 Riverplace Blvd., contractor is Dav-Lin Interior Contractors Inc., first-floor lobby and restroom renovation, $175,101.
- Oportun Inc., 6001 Argyle Forest Blvd., No. 37, contractor is ISC Contracting Inc., 1,358 square feet, tenant build-out, $86,525.
- Murgado Automotive Group, Maserati, Alfa Romeo, 7137 Bonneval Road, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., five permits for wall signs, $14,600.
- T Mobile, 9671 Argyle Forest Blvd., No. 1, contractor is C&C Electrical Contractors Inc., three permits for wall signs, $2,227.
- Align Roofing, 4602 N. Main St., contractor is Advanced Electrical Contractors Inc., two permits for wall signs, $1,520.
- Harbor Freight Tools USA Inc., 932 Dunn Ave., contractor is Heartland Retail Construction Inc., 20,396 square feet, tenant build-out, $454,354.