These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Thursday by the city of Jacksonville.
- City of Jacksonville, 500 Wonderwood Drive, contractor is Acon Construction Co. Inc., Hanna Park restroom renovation, $192,033.
Church, Other Religious
- Promise Land Baptist Church Inc., 10343 Normandy Blvd., contractor is Rowe Buck Inc., 8,044 square feet, new building, $1.8 million.
- Ascension St. Vincent’s Riverside Hospital, 1 Shircliff Way, contractor is Batson Cook Co., 1,095 square feet, two permits for first-floor renovation for new CT and X-ray suites, $420,000.
- Amazon Delivery Center, 4645 Blanding Blvd., contractor is Bryan Builders LLC, 103,317 square feet, tenant build-out, $12 million.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Cranial Technologies Inc., 1300 Riverplace Blvd., No. 100, contractor is Dav-Lin Interior Contractors Inc., 3,252 square feet, tenant build-out, $176,643.
- 4251 University Blvd. South LLC, 4251 University Blvd. S., contractor is Galaxy Builders Inc., two permits for siding replacement, $116,000.
- Brooks Rehabilitation, 3599 University Blvd. S., contractor is Don Bell Signs Inc., wall sign, $39,000.
- Rowe’s, IGA, R, Deli Bakery Cafe, Produce Seafood Meats, 9866 Baymeadows Road, contractor is Nine Enterprises Inc., seven permits for wall signs, $35,666.
- TruAire, 12128 New Berlin Road, contractor is Novalux Signs Inc., wall sign, $3,950.
- Skyway Train Elevator Greyhound Ticketing, 1101 W. Bay St., contractor is Creative Sign Designs LLC, three permits for ground signs, $3,600.
- Jacksonville Regional Transportation Center at LaVilla, Skyway Train Elevator Greyhound Ticketing, 100 LaVilla Center Drive, contractor is Creative Sign Designs LLC, two permits for ground signs, $2,400.
- Capital Nails, 6855 Wilson Blvd., No. 12, contractor is Nine Enterprises Inc., wall sign, $1,000.
- China Wok, 6855 Wilson Blvd., No. 14, contractor is Nine Enterprises Inc., wall sign, $1,000.
- Barron’s Wholesale Tire, 9213 Merrill Road, contractor is Westmoreland Construction LLC, 6,000 square feet, new building, $900,000.