These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Monday by the city of Jacksonville.
- Maplewood Apartments, 5436 101st St., contractor is MasterCraft Builder Group LLC, repair fire damage, $40,000.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Ascension Health Resource and Supply Management Group LLC, 4201 Belfort Road, contractor is Gilbane Building Co., renovation, $22.56 million.
- Heartland Dental LLC, 8324 Merchants Way, No. 9, contractor is Stultz Inc., 3,328 square feet, tenant build-out, $366,080.
- Trailer Bridge Inc., 10405 New Berlin Road E., contractor is Adams Interior Contractors Inc., renovation, $112,000.
- Signature Consultants LLC, 4651 Salisbury Road, contractor is Adams Interior Contractors Inc., 2,279 square feet, renovation, $68,470.
- LSI Inc., 6111 Technology Court, contractor is B&E Drywall Inc., alteration, $22,569.
- RaceTrac, Regular Diesel Unleaded88, Swirl World, 5225 University Blvd. W., contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., ten permits for wall, awning and canopy signs, $31,100.
- One Bar & Lounge, 2665 Park St., contractor is CNS Signs Inc., two permits for wall signs, $4,400.
- Sherwin Williams, 10572 Lem Turner Road, contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., wall sign, $4,000.
- Medical Plaza, 6349 Beach Blvd., contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., ground message board sign, $2,450.