These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Tuesday by the city of Jacksonville.
- UF Health Jacksonville, 655 W. Eighth St., contractor is M.D. McDonald Construction Co., 1,660 square feet, MRI space addition and renovation, $1.5 million.
School, Library, Other Educational
- Regency Charter Property LLC, 1211 Lee Road, contractor is Blue Ocean Construction Inc., foundation, $16,500.
- Chase, 112 W. Adams St., contractor is Southeastern Lighting Solutions Inc., four permits for wall signs, $1,800.
- Roberts Laundromat, 9726 Old St. Augustine Road, No. 105, contractor is Piper Homes LLC, 2,400 square feet, tenant build-out, $239,883.
- HCI Spectrum LLC, 8081 Philips Highway, No. 1, contractor is Adams Interior Contractors Inc., 11,290 square feet, tenant build-out, $70,354.