These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Wednesday by the city of Jacksonville.
- Baptist MD Anderson Cancer Center, 1301 Palm Ave., contractor is Perry-McCall Construction Inc., 21,195 square feet, fifth-floor renovation for urology and colorectal unit, $4.73 million.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Centurion Realty LLC, 8384 Baymeadows Road, No. 3, contractor is International Management Co. LLC, 1,772 square feet, tenant build-out, $105,000.
- Domino’s Pizza, 2440 Mayport Road, No. 1, contractor is Turning Leaf Construction LLC, 1,800 square feet, tenant build-out, $237,591.
- Juice Paradise, 5250 Baymeadows Road, No. 3, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $1,300.
- Ortega Family Dental Mariam Barikbin DMD, 4114 Herschel St., contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $1,100.
- Sellin’ with CC, KW Atlantic Partners Keller Williams Realty, 8081 Philips Highway, No. 13, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $1,000.