These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Wednesday by the city of Jacksonville.
- Timuquana Apartments, 5615 Seaboard Ave., contractor is HomeRite Windows and Doors, 19 permits for window replacement, $283,023.
- First Coast Surgery Center an affiliate of SCA, 4035 Southpoint Blvd., contractor is Fravert Services Inc., wall sign, $15,000.
- Brooklyn Place, 50 Riverside Ave., contractor is Harbinger LLC, monument sign, $10,000.
- 121 Financial Credit Union, 9700 Touchton Road, contractor is Nine Enterprises Inc., wall sign, $5,000.
- Agape Family Health, 1680 Dunn Ave., No. 22, contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., wall sign, $4,000.
- BBVA, 299 Monument Road, contractor is Interstate Sign & Light Inc., three permits for wall signs, $2,250.
- Blow1 Smoke & Vape Shop, 9429 Lem Turner Road, contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., wall sign, $1,500.
- Yoga, 13475 Atlantic Blvd., No. 34, contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., wall sign, $1,500.
- RaceTrac, 11585 Atlantic Blvd., contractor is CCS Construction LLC, 32,691 square feet, three permits for new building, fuel canopy and dumpster enclosure, $1.4 million.
- Insurance Auto Auction Inc., 186 Pecan Park Road, contractor is Thomas May Construction Co., two permits for new buildings, $196,000.