These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Tuesday by the city of Jacksonville.
- Daily’s Place, 1 Dailys Place, contractor is SMG City Special Events, 120 square feet, install guard shack, $20,000.
- Mayo Clinic, 4500 San Pablo Road S., contractor is The Robins & Morton Group, 6,850 square feet, third-floor tenant build-out, $1.5 million.
- 1 Imeson Park Blvd LLC, 1 Imeson Park Blvd., No. 100, contractor is Intron Technologies Inc., structural repair, $61,784.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Hickory Transportation Services LLC, 12854 Kenan Drive, No. 100, contractor is Dav-Lin Interior Contractors Inc., 17,338 square feet, tenant build-out, $272,185.
- My Salon Suite of Mandarin, 9961 San Jose Blvd., No. 5, contractor is Ladson Construction Co. LLC, 1,820 square feet, tenant expansion, $241,149.
- Julington Creek Animal Hospital Inc., 12075 San Jose Blvd., contractor is Osterer Construction Co. Inc., 5,000 square feet, alteration and addition, $32,500.
School, Library, Other Educational
- North Florida School of Special Education Inc., 223 Mill Creek Road, contractor is Auld & White Constructors LLC, 9,372 square feet, renovation, $450,000.
- Cornerstone Classical Academy Inc., 2360 St. Johns Bluff Road S., contractor is Williams & Rowe Co. Inc., 37,000 square feet, modifications for second-floor addition, $300,000.
- Centennial Townhomes East Apartments, 955 N. Liberty St., contractor is Xeye Inc., directional map monument sign, $7,176.
- Ascension Medical Group Primary Care, 1702 Osceola St., contractor is Don Bell Signs LLC, ground sign, $2,000.