These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Thursday by the city of Jacksonville.
- City of Jacksonville, 1050 Franklin St., contractor is Auld & White Constructors LLC, 7,092 square feet, Police Athletic League fire damage repair, $211,600.
- Lofts at Murray Hill, 840 Edgewood Ave. S., contractor is Summit Contracting Group Inc., 127,322 square feet, new building, $14 million.
- Danone North America, 2198 W. Beaver St., No. 1, contractor is Auld & White Constructors LLC, packaging area renovation, $349,900.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Genpact LLC, 6737 Southpoint Drive S., contractor is Dav-Lin Interior Contractors Inc., 40,888 square feet, tenant build-out, $1.37 million.
- IGD Dunn Ave. LLC, 2255 Dunn Ave., No. 102, contractor is Red Stag Contracting Inc., 2,500 square feet, interior renovation, $47,625.
- Mazda, 6916 Blanding Blvd., contractor is Custom Graphics & Sign Design Inc., ground sign, $15,000.