These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued July 2 by the city of Jacksonville.
- The Bolles School, 7400 San Jose Blvd., contractor is Oak Wells Aquatics, new competition pool with high dive, $3 million.
- Advanced Diagnostic Group, 4933 University Blvd. W., contractor is Blake Contracting LLC, 2,072 square feet, remodeling space to install an MRI scanner, $310,000.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Pond, 1200 Riverplace Blvd., sixth floor, contractor is Tenant Contractors Inc., 12,010 square feet, tenant build-out, $375,489.
- Green Built Construction & Development Inc., 3653 Regent Blvd., No. 304, contractor is Green Built Construction & Development Inc., 2,370 square feet, office build-out for four offices and two restrooms, $19,500.
- Carryl Tire Co., 1902 Blanding Blvd., contractor is Novalux Signs Inc., ground sign, $4,150.
- Glass Doctor Home Auto Business We Fix Your Panes! Doors Showers Mirrors, 7060 103rd St., No. 131, contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., wall sign, $800.
- Gate Petroleum Co., 4123 Town Center Parkway, contractor is National Retail Services Group Inc., interior renovations of existing convenience store, $465,000.