These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued July 8 by the city of Jacksonville.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Hecht Rubber Co. Inc., 484 Riverside Ave., contractor is Poag Brothers General Contracting & Roofing Inc., 5,820 square feet, add new offices to existing office space, $45,219.
- Jacksonville University, 2800 University Blvd. N., contractor is Stellar Group Inc., renovation of existing service ramp at JU’s Chick-fil-A restaurant at the Davis Student Commons Building, $30,000.
- Ronald Russell, 2618 University Blvd. W., contractor is Florida Storm Roofing & Construction, siding and soffit replacement, remodeling, $16,338.
School, Library, Other Educational
- Jacksonville University, 2800 University Blvd. N., contractor is Stellar Group Inc., 13,514 square feet, interior renovation of the JU athletic field house, $180,000.
- Cady, 10475 Fortune Parkway, No. 110, contractor is Harbinger, wall sign, $5,000.
- Ascension St. Vincent’s South Side Emergency, Entrance on Hutchinson Park Drive, Emergency, 9820 Hutchinson Park Drive, ground and directional signs, two permits, $3,600.
- HealthCare Center of Jacksonville, 5377 Moncrief Road, contractor is Liberty Lighting Inc., ground sign, $2,500.
- Sharkey’s Cuts for Kids, 1650 San Pablo Road S., No. 11, contractor is McNeill Signs Inc., wall sign, $2,289.
- UPS, 1036 Dunn Ave., No. 4, contractor is LTL Construction Inc., 1,473 square feet, tenant build-out, $87,254.