These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued July 14 by the city of Jacksonville.
School, Library, Other Educational
- The Bolles School, 7400 San Jose Blvd., contractor is Stellar Group Inc., 1,842 square feet, restroom and bleachers, $450,000.
- Gate Car Wash, 3510 Blanding Blvd., contractor is Harbinger LLC, six permits for ground and wall signs, $63,900.
- Argyle Lake at Oakleaf Town Center, 9849 Crosshill Blvd., contractor is Construction Specialties of North Florida LLC, monument sign, $21,000.
- Carrington Place, 11815 Alden Road, contractor is Xeye Inc., directional location map sign, $7,176.
- ShareMD, 841 Prudential Drive, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $6,000.
- Armed Forces Career Center, 9400 Atlantic Blvd., No. 1, contractor is Heritage Signs Inc., wall sign, $4,777.
- Units Moving and Portable Storage, 1625 Jessie St., contractor is Farm Out Design Services LC, two permits for wall signs, $1,400.
- Vanity Hair Salon, 604 New Berlin Road, contractor is Shark Sign of NE FL Inc., wall sign, $1,000.
- T-Mobile, 11200 San Jose Blvd., No. 103, contractor is M.D.S. Builders Inc., 3,483 square feet, tenant build-out, $275,000.
- Dawkins Inc., 1301 W. Beaver St., contractor is Realco Recycling Co. Inc., 4,000 square feet, partial warehouse demolition, $26,800.