These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued July 15 by the city of Jacksonville.
- Wolfson Children’s Rehabilitation, 14550 Old St. Augustine Road, contractor is Adams Interior Contractors Inc., 8,500 square feet, fourth-floor tenant build-out, $759,923.
- Fusco Law Group, Woolsey Morcom Attorneys at Law, 630 W. Adams St., contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., four permits for wall signs, $8,000.
- Daily Record & Observer JaxDailyRecord.com, 121 W. Forsyth St., No. 150, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $2,456.
- The UPS Store, 1036 Dunn Ave., contractor is Southeastern Lighting Solutions Inc., wall sign, $2,200.
- Bath & Body, 9889 San Jose Blvd., No. 2, contractor is Spectrum Signs and Graphics inc., wall sign, $2,100.
- State Farm, 9825 San Jose Blvd., No. 26, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $1,400.