These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued July 17-18 by the city of Jacksonville.
- Sweetwater by Del Webb Master Homeowners’ Association Inc., 9039 Del Webb Parkway, contractor is D.M. Koehn Landscaping Inc., rebuild retaining walls, $52,851.
- UF Health Jacksonville Medical Center, 655 W. Eighth St., contractor is Perry-McCall Construction Inc., mechanical equipment replacement, $5 million.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Terracon Consultants Inc., 8001 Baymeadows Way, contractor is Holtsinger Construction Inc., 35,112 square feet, tenant build-out, $909,363.
- Fancy Sushi Asian Fusion Inc., 8324 Merchants Way, No. 1, contractor is Nialvi LLC, 2,634 square feet, tenant build-out, $120,000.
- State Farm, 9926 Old Baymeadows Road, contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., wall sign, $2,000.
Be the first to know the latest breaking news and information that business leaders rely on in this fast-paced changing Northeast Florida economy. Regional business news, trends and statistics needed to grow your business. Key upcoming events you won’t want to miss and much more. Click Here to Grow your Business NOW!