These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued July 17-18 by the city of Jacksonville.
- Sweetwater by Del Webb Master Homeowners’ Association Inc., 9039 Del Webb Parkway, contractor is D.M. Koehn Landscaping Inc., rebuild retaining walls, $52,851.
- UF Health Jacksonville Medical Center, 655 W. Eighth St., contractor is Perry-McCall Construction Inc., mechanical equipment replacement, $5 million.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Terracon Consultants Inc., 8001 Baymeadows Way, contractor is Holtsinger Construction Inc., 35,112 square feet, tenant build-out, $909,363.
- Fancy Sushi Asian Fusion Inc., 8324 Merchants Way, No. 1, contractor is Nialvi LLC, 2,634 square feet, tenant build-out, $120,000.
- State Farm, 9926 Old Baymeadows Road, contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., wall sign, $2,000.