These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued July 27 by the city of Jacksonville.
- City of Jacksonville, 5130 Soutel Drive, contractor is Warden Contracting Corp., Bob Hayes Sports Complex and Legend Center parking and sidewalk improvements, $61,751.
- UF Health Jacksonville, 655 W. Eighth St., contractor is Sauer Inc., equipment replacement and renovation, $700,000.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Wells Fargo, 5175 Lenox Ave., contractor is FLC Contracting LLC, 6,947 square feet, tenant build-out, $1.17 million.
- Jacksonville Transportation Authority, 100 N. Myrtle Ave., contractor is Jacksonville Transportation Authority, 864 square feet, install modular office building, $33,000.
- T&D Moving Co., 6558 Beach Blvd., contractor is Prism Design & Construction Inc., 6,728 square feet, tenant build-out, $24,550.
- ATM, 9400 Atlantic Blvd., contractor is Security Vault Works Inc., clearance bar, $4,000.
- Smoke Bucks 5, 13474 Atlantic Blvd., No. 102, contractor is Advanced Electrical Contractors Inc., wall sign, $2,300.
- Shores Liquors, 7237 Lem Turner Road, contractor is Watson Construction Group Inc., 881 square feet, addition, $40,000.