These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued July 27 by the city of Jacksonville.
- City of Jacksonville, 5130 Soutel Drive, contractor is Warden Contracting Corp., Bob Hayes Sports Complex and Legend Center parking and sidewalk improvements, $61,751.
- UF Health Jacksonville, 655 W. Eighth St., contractor is Sauer Inc., equipment replacement and renovation, $700,000.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Wells Fargo, 5175 Lenox Ave., contractor is FLC Contracting LLC, 6,947 square feet, tenant build-out, $1.17 million.
- Jacksonville Transportation Authority, 100 N. Myrtle Ave., contractor is Jacksonville Transportation Authority, 864 square feet, install modular office building, $33,000.
- T&D Moving Co., 6558 Beach Blvd., contractor is Prism Design & Construction Inc., 6,728 square feet, tenant build-out, $24,550.
- ATM, 9400 Atlantic Blvd., contractor is Security Vault Works Inc., clearance bar, $4,000.
- Smoke Bucks 5, 13474 Atlantic Blvd., No. 102, contractor is Advanced Electrical Contractors Inc., wall sign, $2,300.
- Shores Liquors, 7237 Lem Turner Road, contractor is Watson Construction Group Inc., 881 square feet, addition, $40,000.
Be the first to know the latest breaking news and information that business leaders rely on in this fast-paced changing Northeast Florida economy. Regional business news, trends and statistics needed to grow your business. Key upcoming events you won’t want to miss and much more. Click Here to Grow your Business NOW!