These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued July 28 by the city of Jacksonville.
Office, Bank, Professional
- CSX Transportation, 500 Water St., contractor is W.W. Gay Mechanical Contractor Inc., mechanical chiller replacement, $1.74 million.
- EastGroup Properties LP, 7662 Philips Highway, No. 33, contractor is Lighthouse Construction of North Florida LLC, 20,850 square feet, tenant build-out, $111,100.
- Cardinal Lem Turner Plaza, 9433 Lem Turner Road, contractor is Cayman Builders Inc., 2,800 square feet, tenant build-out, $54,550.
- Scarlet Oaks, 3093 Farmall Drive, contractor is United Home Builders of Jacksonville Inc., install fence columns, $18,000.
School, Library, Other Educational
- Morning Star School, 725 Mickler Road, contractor is Precision Playgrounds-Jax Inc., install playground equipment, $92,319.
- Edwards Creek Estates, 14203 Lons Place, contractor is North Florida Construction Co. LLC, monument sign, $19,000.
- Tropea Dental Care, 4445 Town Center Parkway, contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., two permits for wall signs, $4,800.
- Chiropractic, 7908 Blanding Blvd., contractor is Advanced Electrical Contractors Inc., two permits for wall signs, $4,200.
- Battery Source, 11913 San Jose Blvd., contractor is D&R Signs Inc., three permits for wall and monument signs, $2,800.
- Battery Source, 12420 Beach Blvd., contractor is D&R Signs Inc., three permits for wall and ground signs, $2,600.
- Father’s H.A.R.B.O.R. Academy, 8595 Beach Blvd., No. 301, contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., wall sign, $2,400.
- Agape Family Health, 5460 Blanding Blvd., contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., wall sign, $2,300.
Be the first to know the latest breaking news and information that business leaders rely on in this fast-paced changing Northeast Florida economy. Regional business news, trends and statistics needed to grow your business. Key upcoming events you won’t want to miss and much more. Click Here to Grow your Business NOW!