These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued July 28 by the city of Jacksonville.
Office, Bank, Professional
- CSX Transportation, 500 Water St., contractor is W.W. Gay Mechanical Contractor Inc., mechanical chiller replacement, $1.74 million.
- EastGroup Properties LP, 7662 Philips Highway, No. 33, contractor is Lighthouse Construction of North Florida LLC, 20,850 square feet, tenant build-out, $111,100.
- Cardinal Lem Turner Plaza, 9433 Lem Turner Road, contractor is Cayman Builders Inc., 2,800 square feet, tenant build-out, $54,550.
- Scarlet Oaks, 3093 Farmall Drive, contractor is United Home Builders of Jacksonville Inc., install fence columns, $18,000.
School, Library, Other Educational
- Morning Star School, 725 Mickler Road, contractor is Precision Playgrounds-Jax Inc., install playground equipment, $92,319.
- Edwards Creek Estates, 14203 Lons Place, contractor is North Florida Construction Co. LLC, monument sign, $19,000.
- Tropea Dental Care, 4445 Town Center Parkway, contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., two permits for wall signs, $4,800.
- Chiropractic, 7908 Blanding Blvd., contractor is Advanced Electrical Contractors Inc., two permits for wall signs, $4,200.
- Battery Source, 11913 San Jose Blvd., contractor is D&R Signs Inc., three permits for wall and monument signs, $2,800.
- Battery Source, 12420 Beach Blvd., contractor is D&R Signs Inc., three permits for wall and ground signs, $2,600.
- Father’s H.A.R.B.O.R. Academy, 8595 Beach Blvd., No. 301, contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., wall sign, $2,400.
- Agape Family Health, 5460 Blanding Blvd., contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., wall sign, $2,300.