These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Aug. 6 by the city of Jacksonville.
- Lowe’s, 13225 Vantage Way, contractor is Jim Cooper Construction Co. Inc., 103,694 square feet, tenant build-out, $938,750.
- Coca-Cola Beverages Florida, 1411 Huron St., contractor is RC Stevens Construction Co., 310 square feet, room addition, $67,917.
Office, Bank, Professional
- First Federal Bank, 9700 Touchton Road, contractor is Forshee Contracting Services LLC, 260 square feet, restroom renovation, $118,235.
- Another Broken Egg Cafe, 11949 Atlantic Blvd., No. 105, contractor is Advanced Building Specialties of Mississippi Inc., 3,300 square feet, tenant build-out, $557,353.
- McDonald’s USA LLC, 14200 Beach Blvd., contractor is Southland Construction Inc., 4,670 square feet, renovation, $330,000.
- Commonwealth Shopping Center, 1020 Edgewood Ave. N., contractor is Liberty Lighting Inc., monument sign, $2,500.
- Mandarin Bay Luxury Apartments (904) 240-1641 MandarinBayApartments.com 9047 San Jose Boulevard, 9047 San Jose Blvd., contractor is Farm Out Design Services LLC, monument sign, $1,695.
- Beach Kernan Investments LLC, 12620 Beach Blvd., No. 20, contractor is Premier American Construction Inc., 1,347 square feet, alteration, $30,000.
Be the first to know the latest breaking news and information that business leaders rely on in this fast-paced changing Northeast Florida economy. Regional business news, trends and statistics needed to grow your business. Key upcoming events you won’t want to miss and much more. Click Here to Grow your Business NOW!