These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Sept. 1 by the city of Jacksonville.
- Centennial Towers, 230 E. First St., contractor is Auld & White Constructors LLC, 176,150 square feet, 208-unit building renovation, $3.26 million.
- Advanced Boat Trailers Inc., 4347 Philips Highway, contractor is Westmoreland Construction LLC, 5,000 square feet, new building, $370,000.
- Visit Jacksonville, 100 N. Laura St., contractor is Nine Enterprises Inc., two permits for wall signs, $16,182.
- Metro by T-Mobile, 5100 Sunbeam Road, contractor is Allen Industries of North Carolina Inc., wall sign, $2,200.
- Metro by T-Mobile, 9268 Lem Turner Road, contractor is Allen Industries of North Carolina Inc., wall sign, $2,200.
- Duval Charter School at Baymeadows Kindergarten-12, 7510 Baymeadows Way, contractor is Farm Out Design Services LLC, monument sign, $1,950.
Be the first to know the latest breaking news and information that business leaders rely on in this fast-paced changing Northeast Florida economy. Regional business news, trends and statistics needed to grow your business. Key upcoming events you won’t want to miss and much more. Click Here to Grow your Business NOW!