These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Sept. 9 by the city of Jacksonville.
- Anheuser-Busch, 111 Busch Drive, contractor is The Haskell Co., 1,866 square feet, repair grain unloading building, $2 million.
- Mentor Group, 7035 Greenfern Lane, contractor is Noble Construction Group Inc., 2,200 square feet, convert use for group home, $20,000.
- Revere Survival Inc., 7720 Philips Highway, contractor is Ladson Construction Co. LLC, install ramp and exterior doors, $91,000.
- VidaCann LLC, 4339 Roosevelt Blvd., contractor is Jim’s Complete Construction LLC, 2,404 square feet, tenant build-out, $80,000.
- Target Corp., 6331 Roosevelt Blvd., contractor is Powerhouse Retail Services LLC, interior alteration for package pick-up, $60,000.
Be the first to know the latest breaking news and information that business leaders rely on in this fast-paced changing Northeast Florida economy. Regional business news, trends and statistics needed to grow your business. Key upcoming events you won’t want to miss and much more. Click Here to Grow your Business NOW!