These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Sept. 14 by the city of Jacksonville.
- Amare Vita Independent Living, 10660 Validus Drive, contractor is Baxter Construction Co., 227,295 square feet, new building, $27.88 million.
- Amazon JAX5, 4948 Bulls Bay Highway, contractor is ShayCore LLC, install conveyor system at sortation center, $7.02 million.
Office, Bank, Professional
- AlphaGraphics Inc., 9143 Philips Highway, No. 170, contractor is Certified 360 LLC, 2,500 square feet, tenant build-out, $60,000.
- Chick-fil-A, 13375 Atlantic Blvd., contractor is M4 Construction LLC, install two canopies, $140,000.
- Metro by T-Mobile, 7083 Collins Road, contractor is Allen Industries of North Carolina Inc., two permits for wall signs, $4,000.
- Prototype Escape Games, 3546 St. Johns Bluff Road S., No. 113, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $2,335.