These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Sept. 14 by the city of Jacksonville.
- Amare Vita Independent Living, 10660 Validus Drive, contractor is Baxter Construction Co., 227,295 square feet, new building, $27.88 million.
- Amazon JAX5, 4948 Bulls Bay Highway, contractor is ShayCore LLC, install conveyor system at sortation center, $7.02 million.
Office, Bank, Professional
- AlphaGraphics Inc., 9143 Philips Highway, No. 170, contractor is Certified 360 LLC, 2,500 square feet, tenant build-out, $60,000.
- Chick-fil-A, 13375 Atlantic Blvd., contractor is M4 Construction LLC, install two canopies, $140,000.
- Metro by T-Mobile, 7083 Collins Road, contractor is Allen Industries of North Carolina Inc., two permits for wall signs, $4,000.
- Prototype Escape Games, 3546 St. Johns Bluff Road S., No. 113, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $2,335.
Be the first to know the latest breaking news and information that business leaders rely on in this fast-paced changing Northeast Florida economy. Regional business news, trends and statistics needed to grow your business. Key upcoming events you won’t want to miss and much more. Click Here to Grow your Business NOW!