These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Sept. 16 by the city of Jacksonville.
- Crosswater at San Pablo Homeowners Association Inc., 3813 Crossview Drive, contractor is Advanced Awning & Design LLC, 360 square feet, install shade structure, $25,030.
- Ardent Springfield LLC, 2004 N. Market St., No. 6, contractor is Ronald P. Ardary Construction Inc., renovation, $35,000.
- Preferred Materials Inc., 9715 Florida Mining Blvd. E., contractor is CCI Cabot Construction Inc., install sediment traps, aggregate bins and enclosure, $15,000.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Naval Continuing Care Retirement Foundation Inc., 685 Mayport Crossing Blvd., contractor is Sauer Inc., 4,123 square feet, new building, $1.3 million.
- McDonald’s Corp., 1001 University Blvd. N., contractor is Stansell Properties & Development LLC, 4,062 square feet, renovation, $675,000.
- Lakewood Winn-Dixie, 1526 University Blvd. W., contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., two permits for ground signs with tenant panels, $40,000.
- Azalea Hills, 12424 Gillespie Ave., contractor is Bent Construction LLC, wall sign, $29,552.
- Strike Zone Fly Fishing, HUK, 11702 Beach Blvd., No. 108, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., two permits for wall signs, $5,000.
- PVF Industrial Pipes Valves Fittings, 558 Stuart Lane, contractor is General Sign Service Corp., two permits for wall signs, $4,800.
- Jacksonville Riverwalk, 1301 Riverplace Blvd., contractor is Creative Sign Designs LLC, ground sign, $3,400.
- Anejo Cocina Mexicana, 220 Riverside Ave., contractor is CNS Signs Inc., two permits for wall signs, $3,000.
- Love’s Truck Stop and Country Stores Inc., 17110 Brandy Branch Road, contractor is General Sign Service Corp., menu board, $2,300.
- Olive Garden, 13040 City Station Drive, contractor is Florida Certified Sign Erectors LLC, wall sign, $2,300.
- Boykin Elder Law PA www.Boykinelderlaw.com 904-632-4836, 6160 Arlington Expressway, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., ground sign, $1,560.
- Mi Pueblo Meat & Market #2, 10769 Beach Blvd., No. 9, contractor is Landmark Builders LLC, 5,933 square feet, alteration, $56,000.