These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Sept. 16 by the city of Jacksonville.
- Crosswater at San Pablo Homeowners Association Inc., 3813 Crossview Drive, contractor is Advanced Awning & Design LLC, 360 square feet, install shade structure, $25,030.
- Ardent Springfield LLC, 2004 N. Market St., No. 6, contractor is Ronald P. Ardary Construction Inc., renovation, $35,000.
- Preferred Materials Inc., 9715 Florida Mining Blvd. E., contractor is CCI Cabot Construction Inc., install sediment traps, aggregate bins and enclosure, $15,000.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Naval Continuing Care Retirement Foundation Inc., 685 Mayport Crossing Blvd., contractor is Sauer Inc., 4,123 square feet, new building, $1.3 million.
- McDonald’s Corp., 1001 University Blvd. N., contractor is Stansell Properties & Development LLC, 4,062 square feet, renovation, $675,000.
- Lakewood Winn-Dixie, 1526 University Blvd. W., contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., two permits for ground signs with tenant panels, $40,000.
- Azalea Hills, 12424 Gillespie Ave., contractor is Bent Construction LLC, wall sign, $29,552.
- Strike Zone Fly Fishing, HUK, 11702 Beach Blvd., No. 108, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., two permits for wall signs, $5,000.
- PVF Industrial Pipes Valves Fittings, 558 Stuart Lane, contractor is General Sign Service Corp., two permits for wall signs, $4,800.
- Jacksonville Riverwalk, 1301 Riverplace Blvd., contractor is Creative Sign Designs LLC, ground sign, $3,400.
- Anejo Cocina Mexicana, 220 Riverside Ave., contractor is CNS Signs Inc., two permits for wall signs, $3,000.
- Love’s Truck Stop and Country Stores Inc., 17110 Brandy Branch Road, contractor is General Sign Service Corp., menu board, $2,300.
- Olive Garden, 13040 City Station Drive, contractor is Florida Certified Sign Erectors LLC, wall sign, $2,300.
- Boykin Elder Law PA www.Boykinelderlaw.com 904-632-4836, 6160 Arlington Expressway, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., ground sign, $1,560.
- Mi Pueblo Meat & Market #2, 10769 Beach Blvd., No. 9, contractor is Landmark Builders LLC, 5,933 square feet, alteration, $56,000.
Be the first to know the latest breaking news and information that business leaders rely on in this fast-paced changing Northeast Florida economy. Regional business news, trends and statistics needed to grow your business. Key upcoming events you won’t want to miss and much more. Click Here to Grow your Business NOW!