These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Sept. 17 by the city of Jacksonville.
- Ardent Springfield LLC, 2004 N. Market St., contractor is Ronald P. Ardary Construction LLC, three permits for renovation, $105,000.
- Jacksonville Transportation Authority, 201 W. Union St., contractor is Baker Design Build LLC, 15,500 square feet, canopy, pavement and sidewalk demolition at Rosa Parks Transit Station, $431,887.
- ECS Jacksonville Properties LLC, 11554 Davis Creek Court, contractor is Hoffman Commercial Construction LLC, 3,114 square feet, two permits for tenant build-out, $222,098.
- Wingstop, 2771 Monument Road, No. 27, contractor is Adkins Construction Co. LLC, 1,205 square feet, tenant build-out, $250,000.
- Baer’s Furniture, B, 7760 Gate Parkway, contractor is RLH Construction, eight permits for wall signs, $4,800.
- Smoke N Vape, 5675 Timuquana Road, No. 6, contractor is Advanced Electrical Contractors Inc., wall sign, $2,000.
- JC’s Seafood #2, 5517 Seaboard Ave., contractor is Advanced Electrical Contractors Inc., wall sign, $1,800.
- The Fresh Fruit Bar, 4106 N. Main St., No. 10, contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., wall sign, $1,200.
- Hollywood Cuts Barber Shop, 150 Riverside Ave., No. 103, contractor is CNS Signs Inc., wall sign, $1,000.
Be the first to know the latest breaking news and information that business leaders rely on in this fast-paced changing Northeast Florida economy. Regional business news, trends and statistics needed to grow your business. Key upcoming events you won’t want to miss and much more. Click Here to Grow your Business NOW!