These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Sept. 25 by the city of Jacksonville.
- Argyle Lake at Oakleaf Town Center, 9849 Crosshill Blvd., contractor is Construction Specialties of North Florida LLC, install pavilion, $56,000.
Office, Bank, Professional
- TLC Engineering Inc., 1301 Riverplace Blvd., No. 650, contractor is Tenant Contractors Inc., 14,000 square feet, tenant build-out, $651,556.
- Gate Express Carwash, 8215 Old Middleburg Road S., contractor is Harbinger LLC, ground sign, $21,000.
- Sam’s Diamond Club, 6373 Youngerman Circle, contractor is Florida Sign Co. Inc., two permits for wall signs, $7,000.
- Al’s Smoke Shop, 3033 Monument Road, No. 6, contractor is Advanced Electrical Contractors Inc., wall sign, $1,500.
- Winn-Dixie, 11700 San Jose Blvd., No. 27, contractor is Williams & Rowe Co. Inc., interior tenant build-out, $15,000.
Be the first to know the latest breaking news and information that business leaders rely on in this fast-paced changing Northeast Florida economy. Regional business news, trends and statistics needed to grow your business. Key upcoming events you won’t want to miss and much more. Click Here to Grow your Business NOW!