These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Sept. 24 by the city of Jacksonville.
- RangeWater, 380 Burbank Ave., contractor is Live Oak Contracting LLC, clubhouse, 6,700 square feet, $862,826.
- Kathryn Abbey Hanna Park, 500 Wonderwood Drive, contractor is ACON Construction Co. Inc., 334 square feet, prefabricated restroom building, $139,000.
- Mayo Clinic Jacksonville, 4500 San Pablo Road S., contractor is Auld & White Constructors LLC, 15,855 square feet, interior renovation, $372,750.
Hotel, Motel, Dormitory
- Executive Inn, 10550 Balmoral Circle W., contractor is All American Debris & Wrecking LLC, 27,384 square feet enclosed, 4,660 square feet unenclosed, demolition of four single-story motel buildings, $69,000.
- Amazon.com, 12900 Pecan Park Road, contractor is Bryan Builders LLC, installation of conveyor system, $526,781.
- International DC 1, 1750 Airport Road, No. 104, contractor is Haskew Company & Associates Inc., speculative office space, $324,945.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Snowbird Technologies, 7749 Bayberry Road, contractor is G.F. Florida Operating Alpha, 37,197 square feet, tenant improvements, $365,000.
- KIA of Orange Park, 6373 Blanding Blvd., contractor is Restoration & Construction Specialists LLC, 1,260 square feet, car wash for inventory storage, $250,000.
- Ruby Beach Brewing, 228 E. Forsyth St., contractor is Ideal Conditions Heating & Air Conditioning Inc., 1,270 square feet, interior renovation, $500,000.
- Freshfields Farm, 5555 University Blvd. W., contractor is Guy Wingo Signs Inc., ground sign, replacing the existing changeable copy sign cabinet with a new electronic message center, $108,615.
- The Solera, 1462 Solera Terrace, contractor is Richbuilt Construction LLC, monument sign, $4,200.
- Insite Radiology, 10618 Deerwood Park Blvd., No. 4, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $2,350.
- Injury Care Centers, 9191 RG Skinner Parkway, No. 201, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $600.
Be the first to know the latest breaking news and information that business leaders rely on in this fast-paced changing Northeast Florida economy. Regional business news, trends and statistics needed to grow your business. Key upcoming events you won’t want to miss and much more. Click Here to Grow your Business NOW!