These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Sept. 29 by the city of Jacksonville.
- City of Jacksonville, 4242 Herschel St., contractor is Warden Contracting Corp., restroom renovation at Fire Station No. 14, $38,523.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Willens Professional Park, 3003 Claire Lane, No. 401, contractor is Osterer Construction Co. Inc., 1,386 square feet, tenant build-out, $130,000.
- Dragon Asian Supermarket, 10771 Beach Blvd., No. 405, contractor is Advanced Electrical Contractors Inc., two permits for wall signs, $4,900.
- The Crab Stop, 8180 Merchants Gate Drive, No. 108, contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., two permits for wall signs, $4,800.
- Dunkin, DD, 5555 Roosevelt Blvd., contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., four permits for wall, canopy, menu board and clearance bar signs, $4,000.
- Allergy & Asthma, 2255 Dunn Ave., No. 205, contractor is Heritage Signs Inc., three permits for wall signs, $3,891.
- Pizza Due Leoni, 10550 Old St. Augustine Road, No. 6, contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., wall sign, $2,200.
- LASH JAX, Lash Wax Brows Boutique, 9823 Tapestry Park Circle, No. 4, contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., wall sign, $2,200.
Be the first to know the latest breaking news and information that business leaders rely on in this fast-paced changing Northeast Florida economy. Regional business news, trends and statistics needed to grow your business. Key upcoming events you won’t want to miss and much more. Click Here to Grow your Business NOW!