These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Sept. 30 by the city of Jacksonville.
- Sands on Beach Apartments, 11990 Beach Blvd., contractor is Masters Contracting LLC, install entry gates, $40,000.
- Wolfson Children’s Hospital Critical Care at Baptist Medical Center, 800 Prudential Drive, contractor is DPR Construction, A General Partnership, 223,131 square feet, new seven-story building, $145 million.
- Domino’s Pizza in Walmart, 12100 Lem Turner Road, contractor is Speed Construction Services Inc., 2,222 square feet, tenant build-out, $129,797.
- Gate Express Carwash, 15765 Max Leggett Parkway, contractor is Harbinger LLC, six permits for ground and wall signs, $38,200.
- Gate Express Carwash, 8215 Old Middleburg Road S., contractor is Harbinger LLC, six permits for wall signs, $19,000.
Be the first to know the latest breaking news and information that business leaders rely on in this fast-paced changing Northeast Florida economy. Regional business news, trends and statistics needed to grow your business. Key upcoming events you won’t want to miss and much more. Click Here to Grow your Business NOW!