These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Oct. 5 by the city of Jacksonville.
- LGI Homes-Florida LLC, 8868 Harvest Moon Lane, contractor is Couch Construction LLC, 320 square feet, two permits for playground and pavilion installation at Treeline Trails, $45,000
- Riverview Apartments, 301Caravan Circle, No. 307, contractor is The Malle Co. Inc., repair and window and door replacement, $34,000.
- Waffle House, 7894 103rd St., contractor is Waffle House Inc., interior renovation, $256,000.
- NJCDC Northwest Jacksonville CDC, 3416 Moncrief Road, No. 200, contractor is D&R Signs Inc., ground sign, $1,900.
- Shell, V Power, Food Mart, 10716 Atlantic Blvd., contractor is Aluminum Plus LLC, three permits for ground and wall permits, $1,750.
Be the first to know the latest breaking news and information that business leaders rely on in this fast-paced changing Northeast Florida economy. Regional business news, trends and statistics needed to grow your business. Key upcoming events you won’t want to miss and much more. Click Here to Grow your Business NOW!