These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Oct. 7 by the city of Jacksonville.
- Saddle Brook Landings, 3014 Bicentennial Drive, contractor is Live Oak Contracting LLC, 60,000 square feet, two permits for three-story buildings with 30 units each, $6.3 million.
- Terminal Investment Corp., 10140 Blount Island Blvd., contractor is Guardian Fueling Technologies LLC, install above-ground storage tanks on concrete slabs, $144,892.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Aviles-Robbins Truck Leasing LLC, 11950 Camden Road, contractor is Westmoreland Construction LLC, 1,680 square feet, install temporary modular building, $15,530.
- Domino’s Pizza, 870 Cassat Ave., contractor is Florida Sign Co. Inc., ground sign, $23,000.
- Amazing Spine Care, 3000 Dunn Ave., No. 13, contractor is Heritage Signs Inc., three permits for wall signs, $6,219.
- Dermatology Southeast Southside, 14810 Old St. Augustine Road, contractor is Heritage Signs Inc., wall sign, $2,500.
- Frascold, 5343 Bowden Road, No. 2, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., two permits for wall signs, $1,800.
- Nouveau Management Group LLC, 13830 Gran Bay Parkway, contractor is Ash Construction LLC, 32,900 square feet, four permits for new metal buildings, $606,129.
- Spruce, 3644 Post St., contractor is Berlinghoff Construction & Remodeling Inc., 2,000 square feet, interior renovation, $60,000.
- ACR Co., 5847 University Blvd., W., contractor is Skyline Construction Inc., alteration, $17,500.
- Ramona Flea Market, 7059 Ramona Blvd., contractor is Shapells Inc., 5,430 square feet, building demolition, $15,243.