These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Oct. 7 by the city of Jacksonville.
- Saddle Brook Landings, 3014 Bicentennial Drive, contractor is Live Oak Contracting LLC, 60,000 square feet, two permits for three-story buildings with 30 units each, $6.3 million.
- Terminal Investment Corp., 10140 Blount Island Blvd., contractor is Guardian Fueling Technologies LLC, install above-ground storage tanks on concrete slabs, $144,892.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Aviles-Robbins Truck Leasing LLC, 11950 Camden Road, contractor is Westmoreland Construction LLC, 1,680 square feet, install temporary modular building, $15,530.
- Domino’s Pizza, 870 Cassat Ave., contractor is Florida Sign Co. Inc., ground sign, $23,000.
- Amazing Spine Care, 3000 Dunn Ave., No. 13, contractor is Heritage Signs Inc., three permits for wall signs, $6,219.
- Dermatology Southeast Southside, 14810 Old St. Augustine Road, contractor is Heritage Signs Inc., wall sign, $2,500.
- Frascold, 5343 Bowden Road, No. 2, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., two permits for wall signs, $1,800.
- Nouveau Management Group LLC, 13830 Gran Bay Parkway, contractor is Ash Construction LLC, 32,900 square feet, four permits for new metal buildings, $606,129.
- Spruce, 3644 Post St., contractor is Berlinghoff Construction & Remodeling Inc., 2,000 square feet, interior renovation, $60,000.
- ACR Co., 5847 University Blvd., W., contractor is Skyline Construction Inc., alteration, $17,500.
- Ramona Flea Market, 7059 Ramona Blvd., contractor is Shapells Inc., 5,430 square feet, building demolition, $15,243.
Be the first to know the latest breaking news and information that business leaders rely on in this fast-paced changing Northeast Florida economy. Regional business news, trends and statistics needed to grow your business. Key upcoming events you won’t want to miss and much more. Click Here to Grow your Business NOW!