These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Oct. 30 and Nov. 1 by the city of Jacksonville.
- Hidden Hills Country Club Estates Homeowners Association Inc., 3901 Monument Road, contractor is Florida LDS & Excavation Inc., pool and restroom demolition, $35,000.
- Sun Pecan Park RV LLC, 650 Pecan Park Road, contractor is Tuff Shed Inc., 600 square feet, install garage, $27,159.
- Waffle House Inc., 5067 J Turner Butler Blvd., contractor is Waffle House Inc., renovation, $78,046.
- Caliber Collision, 11556 Philips Highway, contractor is McNeill Signs Inc., three permits for monument and wall signs, $10,475.
- RaceTrac, 8240 Merrill Road, contractor is 75 Lighting and Signs LLC, three permits for wall and canopy signs, $5,850.
- Prime Smoke Shop LLC, 6814 103rd St., contractor is Prism Design & Construction Inc., 1,252 square feet, tenant build-out, $18,900.
- Main Street Liquor Inc., 2625 N. Main St., contractor is Prism Design & Construction Inc., 1,501 square feet, tenant build-out, $18,500.