These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Nov. 18 by the city of Jacksonville.
- Del Webb eTown, 11251 Town View Drive, contractor is Dicky Smith & Co. Inc., 806 square feet, two permits for pool spa and pavilion with restrooms, $554,019.
School, Library, Other Educational
- River City Science Academy, 8160 Baymeadows Way W., contractor is Blue Ocean Construction Inc., 43,406 square feet, interior demolition, $68,300.
- Presidium at Town Center, 4905 Equinox St., contractor is 75 Lighting & Signs LLC, ground sign, $6,500.
- #201Wrap, 7818 Philips Highway, No. 201, contractor is Heritage Signs Inc., wall sign, $5,293.
- Merit Auto Group, 8500 Atlantic Blvd., contractor is Heritage Signs Inc., two permits for wall signs, $5,170.
- VyStar Credit Union, 10903 Baymeadows Road, contractor is Brown Enterprises, wall sign, $3,500.
- Umami, 11701 San Jose Blvd., contractor is Liberty Lighting Inc., wall sign, $1,500.
- Amoco, 801 Edgewood Ave. W., contractor is Petroleum Group LLC, three permits for wall signs, $1,500.