These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Feb. 18 by the city of Jacksonville.
- Amare Vita Senior Living, 10660 Validus Drive, contractor is Baxter Construction Co., two permits for temporary sales trailer and retaining wall, $62,000.
- Hillwood Condominium Association Inc., 1903 Wood Hill Place, contractor is Landmark Remodeling Inc., truss and sheetrock repair, $23,985.
- The Catty Shack Ranch Wildlife Sanctuary Inc., 1860 Starratt Road, contractor is Pre-Engineered Steel Inc., 2,320 square feet, new metal building, $44,000.
- Atlantic Self Storage, 773 Mill Creek Road, contractor is Ash Construction LLC, retaining wall, $36,589.
Office, Bank, Professional
- JT Studios, 10300 Southside Blvd., No. 2300, contractor is Centerline Construction Co., 8,282 square feet, tenant build-out, $60,000.
- Norton Lilly International Inc., 9485 Regency Square Blvd., No. 415, contractor is Ely Builders Inc., 600 square feet, alteration, $25,000.
Schools, Library, Other Educational
- River City Science Academy, 8160 Baymeadows Way W., contractor is Blue Ocean Construction Inc., 43,406 square feet, third-floor alteration, $1.51 million.
Service Station, Repair Garage
- Mack Motorwerks, 4522 Irvington Ave., contractor is DM Planning and Design Build Services Inc., 6,062 square feet, tenant build-out, $89,500.
- High Liquor, 12405 N. Main St., No. 2, contractor is Advanced Electrical Contractors Inc., two permits for wall signs, $4,200.
- JAX LNG, 9225 Dames Point Road, contractor is Heritage Signs Inc., wall sign, $2,200.
- We Insure, 6832 Arlington Expressway, contractor is Advanced Electrical Contractors Inc., two permits for wall signs, $2,000.
- Spa, 1440 Dunn Ave., No. 4, contractor is Heritage Signs Inc., wall sign, $1,921.
- Ace Doors & Windows, 2220 Corporate Square Blvd., contractor is Heritage Signs Inc., two permits for wall signs, $1,586.
- Bail Bonds Express, 6834 Arlington Expressway, contractor is Advanced Electrical Contractors Inc., wall sign, $1,000.