These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued April 5 by the city of Jacksonville.
- Fannie E. Taylor Home for the Aged of South Jacksonville Inc., 6701 Chester Ave., No. 1, contractor is Colleron Builders Inc., renovation, $83,750.
Office, Bank, Professional
- The Bank of New York Mellon Trust Co., 4655 Salisbury Road, No. 300, contractor is Cork-Howard Construction Co., 13,655 square feet, tenant build-out, $770,667.
- Otis Elevator Co., 6602 Executive Park Court N., No. 200, contractor is Emerald C’s Development Inc., 3,836 square feet, tenant build-out, $140,274.
- Rattles to Tassels Learning Center, 10915 Baymeadows Road, No. 200, contractor is Exceed Electric Inc., two permits for wall signs, $3,800.
- Pet Supplies plus Grooming Dog Wash, 1614 University Blvd. W., contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $2,325.
- Barber, 10503 San Jose Blvd., No. 6, contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., wall sign, $2,000.
- Just Jerk Jamaican BBQ, 11316 Beach Blvd., contractor is Exceed Electric Inc., wall sign, $1,600.
- Fragrant Body Oilz, 4251 Lenox Ave., No. 2, contractor is Liberty Lighting Inc., wall sign, $1,200.
- Gate Petroleum, 8020 Collins Road, contractor is National Retail Services Group Inc., 3,197 square feet, interior renovation, $100,000.
- Gate Petroleum, 4100 Heckscher Drive, contractor is KC Petroleum Inc., interior renovation, $34,500.