These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued April 29 by the city of Jacksonville.
- Aventon Jacksonville North Apartments, 13163 Ranch Road, contractor is Aventon Construction South LLC, 437,519 square feet, 24 permits for apartment, clubhouse, garage, pavilion, mail kiosk and trash compactor buildings, $26.4 million.
- Bellingham Marine, 1813 Dennis St., contractor is Baker Design Build LLC, 4,900 square feet, new accessory metal building, $190,894.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Miller Electric Co., 6805 Southpoint Parkway, contractor is Perry-McCall Construction Inc., alteration, $269,000.
- GAI, 12574 Flagler Center Blvd., contractor is Ash Construction LLC, 9,498 square feet, tenant build-out, $86,352.
- Cinemark, XD, 11567 Atlantic Blvd., contractor is General Sign Service Corp., three permits for wall signs, $42,000.
- Palm Casual Patio Furniture, 11323 Beach Blvd., contractor is Creative Signs Inc., wall sign, $11,980.
- Ascension St. Vincent’s C. Herman & Mary Virginia Terry Women & Infants Pavilion The Family, 4201 Belfort Road, contractor is Don Bell Signs LLC, wall sign, $2,000.
- Old Kings Road Solid Waste LLC, 6830 Moncrief Road, contractor is Clear Channel Outdoor Inc., billboard removal, $1,000.
- Anchor Amusements Co. Inc., 4820 Rayford St., contractor is Ram Jack, foundation repair, $22,510.