These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued June 9 by the city of Jacksonville.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Momentum Solar, 6196 Lake Gray Blvd., No. 108, contractor is Duckworth Construction Co., 5,074 square feet, tenant build-out, $115,000.
- Rickjaymar Properties LLC, 9850 Interstate Center Drive, contractor is DM Planning & Design Build Services Inc., 9,500 square feet, interior demolition, $19,389.
- Del Webb eTown, 11277 City Front Drive, contractor is Dicky Smith & Co. Inc., install north entry feature, $160,000.
Schools, Library, Other Educational
- River City Science Academy Innovation, 8160 Baymeadows Way W., contractor is Blue Ocean Construction Inc., install walkway canopy, $55,000.
- Forest Crest, 7199 Rampart Road, contractor is All Weather Contractors Inc., monument sign, $68,350.
- Truist, 9530 Argyle Forest Blvd., contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., two permits for wall signs, $2,000.
- Truist, 741 Duval Station Road, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., two permits for wall signs, $2,000.
- Palace Pools, 11463 Saints Road, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $1,200.
- Baymeadows Park LLC, 9303 Baymeadows Road, contractor is Tim Young Construction Inc., 8,600 square feet, new building, $884,786.
Baymeadows Park LLC, 9347 Baymeadows Road, contractor is Tim Young Construction Inc., 7,550 square feet, shell retail building, $791,693.
- rue21, 10300 Southside Blvd., contractor is J.S. Tomson Construction LLC, tenant build-out, $150,000.