These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued July 15 by the city of Jacksonville.
- Mandarin Bay Apartments, 9047 San Jose Blvd., contractor is Cohen Construction Inc., 13,760 square feet, restoration and structural stabilization, $300,000.
- Gregory West Apartments, 7844 Gregory Drive, contractor is SweetWater Restoration Inc., four permits for window and door replacements, $137,950.
- The Grove at Deerwood, 8231 Princeton Square Blvd., contractor is SweetWater Restoration Inc., two permits to remove stucco siding and replace with cementitious board, $69,000.
- Broadstone River House LLC, 1655 Prudential Drive, contractor is Ram Jack Foundation Repair, foundation repair, $178,268.
- Amazon JAX9 Sort Center, 13450 Waterworks St., contractor is MHS Co. Inc. of Kentucky, install conveyor system, sortation equipment and electrical control equipment, $9.2 million.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Rore Investment Capital LLC, 6501 Arlington Expressway, contractor is World Construction Co. Inc., 3,100 square feet, renovation, $47,500.
- KIPP, 813 Golfair Blvd., No. 1, contractor is Albany Neon Sign Inc., wall sign, $14,000.
- Charleys, Drive-Thru, 9840 San Jose Blvd., contractor is Southeastern Lighting Solutions Inc., six permits for wall, directional signs and menu boards, $6,300.
- Greater Grant Memorial AME Church Rev. Tan C. Moss Pastor, 5533 Gilchrist Road, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., monument sign, $6,700.
- Diocese of St. Augustine, 11625 Old St. Augustine Road, contractor is Brown Enterprises, ground sign, $5,400.
- Dollar General, 5875 N. Main St., contractor is Dowling Signs of North Central Florida LLC, three permits for wall and ground signs, $4,000.
- Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office Substation Zone 2, 9119 Merrill Road, No. 24, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $3,890.
- Gerber Collision & Glass, 7915 Atlantic Blvd., contractor is General Sign Service Corp., wall sign, $2,300.
- Doc Tony, 5964 Normandy Blvd., No. 2, contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., wall sign, $2,000.
- Amoco, 1060 McDuff Ave. S., contractor is Petroleum Group LLC, three permits for wall signs, $1,500.
- Amoco, 8204 103rd St., contractor is Petroleum Group LLC, two permits for canopy signs, $1,000.
- Dream Valley Capital LLC, 2761 Park St., contractor is Southern Grace Homes LLC, renovation, $80,000.
- The Spice & Tea Exchange of San Marco, 1960 San Marco Blvd., contractor is TLC Home St. Augustine LLC, 968 square feet, renovation, $23,950.
Be the first to know the latest breaking news and information that business leaders rely on in this fast-paced changing Northeast Florida economy. Regional business news, trends and statistics needed to grow your business. Key upcoming events you won’t want to miss and much more. Click Here to Grow your Business NOW!