These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued July 19 by the city of Jacksonville.
- Burger King, 5922 Merrill Road, contractor is FallCreek Construction Inc., 3,677 square feet, renovation, $50,000.
Schools, Library, Other Educational
- Christ’s Church Academy, 6045 Greenland Road, contractor is Scherer Construction of North Florida LLC, 36,628 square feet, new two-story educational building, $5 million.
- On the Fly, 11067 Old St. Augustine Road, contractor is Harbinger LLC, wall sign, $5,530.
- Salsas Cocina Mexicana & Cantina, 9475 Philips Highway, No. 16, contractor is CNS Signs Inc., wall sign, $2,450.
- Atlantic Coast Marine, 13748 Atlantic Blvd., contractor is Scherer Construction of North Florida LLC, 7,080 square feet, two permits for new office, warehouse and repair buildings, $1.15 million.
Be the first to know the latest breaking news and information that business leaders rely on in this fast-paced changing Northeast Florida economy. Regional business news, trends and statistics needed to grow your business. Key upcoming events you won’t want to miss and much more. Click Here to Grow your Business NOW!