These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued July 20 by the city of Jacksonville.
Office, Bank, Professional
- LHC15 Riverside FL LLC, 245 Riverside Ave., contractor is Dav-Lin Interior Contractors Inc., 800 square feet, lobby renovation, $127,338.
- Esquire Deposition Solutions LLC, 1301 Riverplace Blvd., No. 1610, contractor is Dav-Lin Interior Contractors Inc., 2,200 square feet, expand break room, $60,887.
- ChenMed Dedicated Senior Medical Center, 1220 University Blvd. N., contractor is CBJ Construction Inc., 14,998 square feet, interior demolition, $31,500.
- ChenMed Dedicated Senior Medical Center, 8000 Lem Turner Road, No. 2, contractor is CBJ Construction Inc., 14,414 square feet, interior demolition, $18,950.
- Bellanaja LLC, 5101 Timuquana Road, No. 4, contractor is Honest Construction Inc., 1,300 square feet, renovation, $55,000.
- Pan Se Food Mart, 6338 103rd St., contractor is Advanced Multi Sign Corp., wall sign, $2,200.
- Chevron, 1287 Lane Ave. S., contractor is Aluminum Plus LLC, three permits for wall signs, $1,500.
- Suite Dreamz Salon Suites, 5737 Barnhill Drive, No. 101, contractor is Advanced Multi Sign Corp., wall sign, $1,200.
Be the first to know the latest breaking news and information that business leaders rely on in this fast-paced changing Northeast Florida economy. Regional business news, trends and statistics needed to grow your business. Key upcoming events you won’t want to miss and much more. Click Here to Grow your Business NOW!