These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Sept. 13 by the city of Jacksonville.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Bold City Chiropractic LLC, 8110 Blanding Blvd., No. 11, contractor is Duckworth Construction Co., 7,263 square feet, alteration for restrooms and second-story office, $69,000.
- Redwire Corp., 8226 Philips Highway, contractor is Duckworth Construction Co., 2,000 square feet, install jib crane in clean room, $22,512.
- Royal Cafe, 1166 W. State St., contractor is CCMI Corp., restroom and exterior wood deck alteration, $32,000.
- Scrubbles 3 Minute Express Wash, 11991 Atlantic Blvd., contractor is Heritage Signs Inc., three permits for monument and wall signs, $42,604.
- St. Johns Endodontics, 9471 Baymeadows Road, No. 201, contractor is Heritage Signs Inc., two permits for wall signs, $12,740.
- Cold Stone Creamery, 9960 Southside Blvd., No. 100, contractor is Liberty Lighting Inc., wall sign, $1,800.
Be the first to know the latest breaking news and information that business leaders rely on in this fast-paced changing Northeast Florida economy. Regional business news, trends and statistics needed to grow your business. Key upcoming events you won’t want to miss and much more. Click Here to Grow your Business NOW!