These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Oct. 11 by the city of Jacksonville.
- Mariner’s Village Apartments, 2130 Mayport Road, contractor is All Weather Contractors Inc., two permits for window and door replacement, $196,644.
- Woodlake Park Apartments, 9439 San Jose Blvd., contractor is Gray & Gray Construction Inc., siding replacement, $89,377.
Church, Other Religious
- Chet’s Creek Church, 6625 Terry Road, contractor is Foundation Technologies Inc., 2,200 square feet, renovation, $104,000.
- The Preserve at San Jose Condominium Association Inc., 8880 Old Kings Road S., No. 1, contractor is Belfor USA Group Inc., siding replacement, $70,306.
Hotel, Motel, Dormitory
- Sheraton Jacksonville, 10605 Deerwood Park Blvd., contractor is Advanced Awning & Design LLC, 1,480 square feet, install canopy, $41,640.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Baymeadows Square, 4241 Baymeadows Road, No. 16, contractor is International Management Co. LLC, 608 square feet, renovation, $47,000.
- Wendy’s, 1175 Dunn Ave., contractor is North Coast Construction Co., 2,397 square feet, renovation, $250,000.
- Wendy’s, 5133 Norwood Ave., contractor is North Coast Construction Co., 2,523 square feet, renovation, $250,000.
- Trulieve Medical Marijuana Treatment Center, 10095 Beach Blvd., No. 450, contractor is Fastsigns of Clearwater, wall sign, $9,580.
- ATL Deli Wings, 2261 Edgewood Ave. W., No. 6, contractor is MDF A Sign Co., wall sign, $2,450.
- Bottle ‘N Brew, 5050 sunbeam Road, No. 1, contractor is Advanced Electrical Contractors Inc., wall sign, $1,500.
- Kumon, 11362 San Jose Blvd., No. 18, contractor is Kenco Sign and Awning LLC, wall sign, $1,500.
- Mattress Fit & Furniture, 13423 Beach Blvd., No. 101, contractor is Ticon Commercial Inc., install restroom, $37,000.