These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Oct. 15 by the city of Jacksonville.
- Reads Moving Systems of Florida Inc., 6411 Philips Highway, contractor is JGW Constructors LLC, renovation, $154,177.
- Panera Bread, 10 Riverside Ave., contractor is Frontier Building Corp., 3,780 square feet, tenant build-out, $699,985.
- Reflections Wound & Wellness Centers, 7011 AC Skinner Parkway, contractor is The Sign Depot of NFL Inc., wall sign, $9,500.
- Residence Inn By Marriott, 13942 Village Lake Circle, contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., three permits for wall signs, $8,100.
- Mattress Fit & Furniture, Tempur-Pedic, 13423 Beach Blvd., No. 101, contractor is CNS Signs inc., three permits for wall signs, $4,500.
- HEW Fitness, 9825 San Jose Blvd., No. 7, contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., wall sign, $3,000.
- Myomass Strength Training, 4549 Southside Blvd., No. 101, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $2,350.
- Crevasse’s Simple Cremation, 8789 San Jose Blvd., No. 301, contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., wall sign, $2,300.
Be the first to know the latest breaking news and information that business leaders rely on in this fast-paced changing Northeast Florida economy. Regional business news, trends and statistics needed to grow your business. Key upcoming events you won’t want to miss and much more. Click Here to Grow your Business NOW!