These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Oct. 25 by the city of Jacksonville.
- Hillwood Condominium Association Inc., 705 Wood Hill Drive, contractor is Landmark Remodeling Inc., truss and drywall repair, $21,631.
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Northeast Florida, 4575 Moncrief Road, contractor is Dimension Construction, 6,458 square feet, interior alteration adding two classrooms, $63,000.
- EQT Exeter, 11530 New Berlin Road, contractor is Ladson Construction Co. LLC, install demising wall, $205,000.
- RH, 4831 Village Shops Way, contractor is Southeastern Lighting Solutions Inc., two permits for wall signs, $2,800.
- Best Buy, 4906 Town Center Parkway, No. 100, contractor is Beam Team Construction Inc., interior renovation, $41,815.
Be the first to know the latest breaking news and information that business leaders rely on in this fast-paced changing Northeast Florida economy. Regional business news, trends and statistics needed to grow your business. Key upcoming events you won’t want to miss and much more. Click Here to Grow your Business NOW!