These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Nov. 4 by the city of Jacksonville.
Church, Other Religious
- St. Patrick Catholic Church, 601 Airport Center Drive E., contractor is Legacy Construction Services Group Inc., 900 square feet, install shade structure, $25,270.
- WheelHouse San Pablo, 14105 WM Davis Parkway, No. 700, contractor is Carlton Construction Inc., 6,447 square feet, new storage garage, $1.2 million.
Office, Bank, Professional
- 3907 Baymeadows Investment LLC, 3907 Baymeadows Road, contractor is All Construction and Developers North Florida Inc., 9,646 square feet, interior and exterior renovation, $329,600.
- C&C Capital LLC, 10 Stockton St., contractor is Lockwood Quality Demolition Inc., 5,053 square feet, interior demolition, $17,500.
- San Jose Church of Christ, 6233 San Jose Blvd., contractor is Heritage Signs Inc., pole sign, $17,953.
- Smiling Kidds Dentistry, 3615 Dupont Ave., No. 200, contractor is Heritage Signs Inc., wall sign, $8,238.
- Champion Brands, 5571 Florida Mining Blvd. S., contractor is Harbinger LLC, ground sign, $5,000.
- Tilted Quilters, Your happy quilting place, 11043 Crystal Springs Road, No. 10, contractor is Heritage Signs Inc., wall sign, $4,710.
- Massage, 4320 Deerwood Lake Parkway, No. 207, contractor is Heritage Signs Inc., wall sign, $3,100.
- Ascension St. Vincent’s South Side Emergency Entrance on Hutchinson Park Drive, 9820 Hutchinson Park Drive, contractor is Don Bell Signs LLC, ground sign, $2,300.
Be the first to know the latest breaking news and information that business leaders rely on in this fast-paced changing Northeast Florida economy. Regional business news, trends and statistics needed to grow your business. Key upcoming events you won’t want to miss and much more. Click Here to Grow your Business NOW!