These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Nov. 19 and 21 by the city of Jacksonville.
- Century Deerwood Park, 8450 Gate Parkway W., contractor is Criste Construction Inc., five permits for exterior cladding repairs, $144,902.
- Park Plaza of Jacksonville Inc., 505 Lancaster St., contractor is Stonebridge Construction Services LLC, lobby renovation, $141,800.
- Venus Fashion Inc., 11711 Marco Beach Drive, contractor is Boree Canvas Unlimited Inc., 2,130 square feet, install six metal canopies, $50,733.
- Silvertree Seniors Apartments, 3937 Spring Park Road, contractor is Denyse Signs Inc., wall sign, $4,000.
- The Yard Milkshake Bar, 4906 Town Center Parkway, No. 406, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $2,365.
- Wawa, 1331 University Blvd. N., contractor is ELEV8 Land Clearing & Demolition, 14,957 square feet, site preparation existing structure demolition, $94,600.
Be the first to know the latest breaking news and information that business leaders rely on in this fast-paced changing Northeast Florida economy. Regional business news, trends and statistics needed to grow your business. Key upcoming events you won’t want to miss and much more. Click Here to Grow your Business NOW!