These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Jan. 12 by the city of Jacksonville.
- City of Jacksonville, 510 W. Sixth St., contractor is Precision Playgrounds-Jax Inc., install playground at Warren W. Schell Jr. Memorial Park, $173,476.
- Thomas Chase Apartments, 4901 Sunbeam Road, contractor is Comar Castle LLC, wood framing and stucco repair, $57,000.
Office, Bank, Professional
- T&J Farms Jax Inc., 2683 St. Johns Bluff Road S., contractor is Square General Contracting LLC, 5,406 square feet, tenant build-out, $80,000.
- Above Athletics LLC, 14797 Philips Highway, No. 202, contractor is 3rd Little Pig Construction LLC, 1,575 square feet, tenant build-out, $47,000.
- DARCARS Westside Pre-Owned, 1665 Cassat Ave., contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $2,485.
Be the first to know the latest breaking news and information that business leaders rely on in this fast-paced changing Northeast Florida economy. Regional business news, trends and statistics needed to grow your business. Key upcoming events you won’t want to miss and much more. Click Here to Grow your Business NOW!