These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Jan. 21 by the city of Jacksonville.
- Texas Roadhouse, 13130 City Station Drive, contractor is Haley Construction Inc., 7,647 enclosed square feet, new building, $750,000.
- Wendy’s, 7211 Normandy Blvd., contractor is North Coast Construction Co., renovation, $250,000.
- Tetherball Coffee LLC, 12200 San Jose Blvd., No. 18, contractor is Smarter Remodeling Group LLC, 605 square feet, tenant build-out, $45,270.
- FOA K-12 School, 203 W. 48th St., contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., wall sign, $2,000.
- Salon Centric, 14054 Beach Blvd., No. 8, contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., wall sign, $2,000.
- O’Reilly Auto Parts, 4124 Emerson St., contractor is Ron Sparks Inc., 12,427 square feet, addition, $1.61 million.
- Goodwill, 1919 Kernan Blvd. N., contractor is Target Contractors Inc., 16,395 square feet, new building, $1 million.
- Target, 4567 River City Drive, contractor is Groom Construction Co. Inc., renovation, $953,428.
- Jacksonville Regional Shopping Center, 3000 Dunn Ave., contractor is CKF Construction Services LLC, 800 square feet, portico addition, $65,000.
- Johnstone Supply The Ware Group, 500 Park St., contractor is Ace Door & Window Service Inc., 330 square feet, storefront replacement, $50,000.
- CVS, 11264 Beach Blvd., contractor is Awesome Construction Inc., 11,055 square feet, interior renovation, $48,628.
Be the first to know the latest breaking news and information that business leaders rely on in this fast-paced changing Northeast Florida economy. Regional business news, trends and statistics needed to grow your business. Key upcoming events you won’t want to miss and much more. Click Here to Grow your Business NOW!