These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued April 19 by the city of Jacksonville.
- City of Jacksonville, 2 Independent Drive W., contractor is City of Jacksonville, Division of Sports & Entertainment, 900 square feet, temporary stage and tent for Jax River Jams, $100,000.
Church, Other Religious
- Titus Harvest Dome Spectrum Church Inc., 316 W. State St., contractor is ABT Construction Inc., 1,352 square feet, alteration and repairs, $45,500.
Hotel, Motel, Dormitory
- Tru by Hilton, 4142 Perimeter Industrial Parkway, contractor is Feasterco Construction Inc., 30,000 square feet, two permits for new 82-room hotel and dumpster enclosure, $6.8 million.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Jax Care, 3563 Philips Highway, contractor is Dav-Lin Interior Contractors Inc., 1,572 square feet, tenant build-out, $220,780.
- National Retail Properties LP, 11567 San Jose Blvd., contractor is ELEV8 Land Clearing & Demolition, 4,711 square feet, building demolition, $26,450.
- Elisangela Boriti Beauty Lounge & Spa LLC, 3907 Baymeadows Road, No. 2, contractor is Florida Development & Construction Corp., 1,948 square feet, tenant build-out, $25,000.
Be the first to know the latest breaking news and information that business leaders rely on in this fast-paced changing Northeast Florida economy. Regional business news, trends and statistics needed to grow your business. Key upcoming events you won’t want to miss and much more. Click Here to Grow your Business NOW!