These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued April 28 by the city of Jacksonville.
- Little Britches Academy Inc., 10829 Old St. Augustine Road, contractor is North Florida Contracting LLC, 502 square feet, restroom and mechanical room addition, $96,800.
- Timberwood, 6600 Suemac Place, No. 2, contractor is Equity Builders of Florida LLC, 16,041 square feet, tenant build-out, $79,000.
- Lane Industrial Park LLC, 5933 Broadway Ave., contractor is Auld & White Constructors LLC, four permits for canopies, $160,000.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Office of the Inspector General, Social Security Administration, 7185 Bentley Road, No. 2, contractor is Preferred Builders Inc., 3,214 square feet, interior renovation, $67,723.
- JAA Architecture Inc., 2063 Oak St., contractor is 4 C Builders Inc., 2,698 square feet, two permits for tenant build-out, $50,000.
- RRPLHP LLC, 4329 Emerson St., contractor is LaVoie Construction Solutions Inc., 7,920 square feet, interior alteration converting use, $20,000.
- McDonald’s, 11320 Baymeadows Road, contractor is Stansell Properties & Development LLC, 500 square feet, alteration, $64,050.
- Jax Spine & Pain Centers, UF Health East, Centurion Surgery Center, 5191 First Coast Tech Parkway, contractor is Brown Enterprises, two permits for monument and wall signs, $40,661.
Be the first to know the latest breaking news and information that business leaders rely on in this fast-paced changing Northeast Florida economy. Regional business news, trends and statistics needed to grow your business. Key upcoming events you won’t want to miss and much more. Click Here to Grow your Business NOW!