These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued May 3 by the city of Jacksonville.
- FOC JP Prop 4 LLC, 2335 N. Market St., contractor is ELEV8 Land Clearing & Demolition, 19,886 square feet, building demolition, $62,200.
Office, Bank, Professional
- E’clat Nails & Spa LLC, 5175 Blanding Blvd., contractor is MAI Contractors Inc., 1,428 square feet, interior renovation, $50,000.
- Starbucks Coffee Co., 4804 Deer Lake Drive W., contractor is Venture Construction Co., interior renovation, $254,839.
- Clean Juice, 4890 Big Island Drive, No. 3, contractor is Skyline Construction Inc., 1,503 square feet, tenant build-out, $200,000.
Schools, Library, Other Educational
- Global Outreach Charter Academy, 1252 Fromage Way, contractor is Blue Ocean Construction Inc., install gym and walkway canopies, $82,720.
- Sawyer’s Preserve, 8794 Corporate Square Court, contractor is Bent Construction LLC, monument sign, $15,000.
Be the first to know the latest breaking news and information that business leaders rely on in this fast-paced changing Northeast Florida economy. Regional business news, trends and statistics needed to grow your business. Key upcoming events you won’t want to miss and much more. Click Here to Grow your Business NOW!